Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Two Wheel Freaks R30 Review




Two Wheel Freaks online magazine conducted a through review of the R30 rucksack. The full review can be seen by clicking here

A few comments from the review.....

"Turns out that not only will my 15” laptop fit inside but a 17” laptop will also fit inside. And by”also” I mean “at the same time” (this was tested and proven by yours truly). Or you could do what I do and put my camera backpack in there along with my 15” laptop and still fit a substantial amount of additional “stuff” into the outer two pockets. And this isn’t even their largest pack!"

"...if your main goal is to carry a ton of “stuff”, keep most of it dry, be comfortable and look good doing it, then the Kriega R30 might be your next pack"

No comments:

Post a Comment